About the Boats
Check out our awesome sailing catamarans charters in Key Largo
The Reef Roamer and the Quicksilver snorkeling catamarans are family-owned and operated. Our entire family and crew are dedicated to showing you the best in our back yard, with your safety as our first priority. We are located in the paradise of the Florida Keys, at the Key Largo Resorts and Marina (MM100). Just a short ride south from Miami, we offer a comfortable ride out to the coral reefs of Pennekamp Undersea Park and the Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary. Our Spacious 50ft sailing catamarans were custom built for snorkeling and day charters. We offer three trips daily at 9:00am, 12:30pm, and Sunset. We can also accommodate private charters and group trips from 10-91 passengers.
- If you can swim, we can teach you to snorkel! .On all trips, a safety vest is required for everyone to wear and included in your ticket price. However, we may ask for “strong swimmers only” in certain sea conditions..
- We have drinks and snacks available for purchase on board, or you are welcome to bring a small cooler. No glass or Styrofoam, please.
- We suggest if you think that you may get seasick, please take motion sickness medication the night before your trip and then again in the morning. The medicine won’t have time to work after you are sick, and may ruin your fun.
- Pack like you are going to the beach. Bring along a bag with towel, sunglasses, hat, camera, etc. Please refrain from bringing “spray-on” sunscreen as it makes the deck slippery and dangerous. Lotions are fine or spray before boarding.
- It’s easiest to wear your bathing suit under your clothes or a cover up. If it is windy, you may want to bring warm dry clothes for the way back.
- There is a marine bathroom (“Head”) on board. Please do not flush paper products, use the waste basket provided.
- Relax on our sun deck and trampolines, or take a break in the shaded cockpit!
- Lots of space to move around!
- Bathroom onboard.
- USCG certified snorkeling vessel, with a USCG master captain and first mate.
- Catamarans offer the most stable, comfortable ride to the reefs.
- Stairway to the sea on both boats for easy access to the water.
- Fresh water wash down on board.
- Sorry, no scuba divers – snorkeling only!
For more information and rates, call us at (305) 453-0110 or use our Reservation form.